It is needed to know before acquisition of address, whether he is free. For this purpose take advantage of our comfortable interface - simply enter the desired name and push the button "check".
2. Name selection
After receiving the list, you can buy a domain name that you like in a few minutes. Choosing a name with a suitable price for the year, you can go to the form of payment.
3. Payment and registration.
After payment you will receive a ready-made address for the website. You can also transfer to us an already created domain address if the current registrar does not suit you
You can search for any domain, using the search form e.g. .com .net .org, etc.
How to Get 2 Months Hosting for Free
How to buy a domain cheap?
If you want to order an inexpensive domain address, you can use our service, which presents domains with different costs, starting from several tens of hryvnias per year.
Important: it is worth considering that cheap domains are often used to create doorways (low-quality sites that redirect to questionable web resources) and send spam. Advancing a site with an address from a too cheap zone will be harder.
What to do after buying a domain?
After the acquisition is completed, the selected address must be registered on the results page. It is not difficult to do this, in case of difficulties, our support will promptly answer any questions.
After registration, the name will need to be placed on the hosting.
Plans & Pricing
We offer hosting with constantly working technical support for your domain
Finally, we have collected several recommendations from webmasters on choosing and registering domains:
1. Find the right name. Ideally, it should duplicate the name of your company, or be very similar to it.
2. If the name is busy — try add something to it. For example, you can add a sub-domain “shop” to a store, or “app” to a device for a smartphone. You can also add some words to your name without changing the name itself - for example, "store", "media", "web" and others.
3. If you really want to buy a domain — try to go to the owner. They don’t always go to a meeting, but it’s worth trying anyway - you don’t lose anything.
4. You can add keywords to the domain, but not too much. If you call the site “buy-hosting-free-Ukraine”, search engines can consider this a re-optimization and impose sanctions on your resource.
5. Use short but memorable addresses . Many users prefer to manually enter a site address instead of using bookmarks. The shorter and more concise your domain, the higher the chance that it will be remembered for a visitor to your site.
6. Choose the right domain zones. If you only move in your home country, then you will be eligible for a national sub domain. If you are planning to go out, you can only use the first level.
Using the above tips, you can come up with an effective name that will be remembered for a long time by visitors to your web resource.